HER Courage Conference
Join us this year for the annual HER Courage Conference where you will enjoy time connecting with other Courageous women and find fresh inspiration for your life.
- Childcare will not be provided during the conference. Our hope is that this will be a time for you to "get away" and be free from distraction so you can receive all God has for you. We ask that you refrain from bringing your children into the Main Auditorium out of respect for others. Nursing infants are welcome to attend. If your baby becomes noisy, we ask that you leave the session so not to be a distraction to other attendees.
- You can come just as you are, but you are welcome to bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen.
- All food is included in your registration fee. There will also be complimentary coffee and other drinks.
- So that we can be prepared for you, we ask that you preregister for the conference. This will insure we have enough food and supplies for all who attend. The deadline to register is Sunday, September 16. There is an Early Bird discount of $5 for all registering by Sunday, September 2.
- Any woman is welcome to attend the HER Courage Conference. Thank you for understanding that all registrations are transferable but non-refundable. Transfers are the responsibility of the two parties involved, and Courageous does not arrange payment for transferred registrations.
4900 S FR 189
Rogersville, MO 65742
6:30 PM Doors Open -
7:00 PM Session 1 -
8:30 AM Doors Open -
9:00 AM Session 2 -
12:00 PM Lunch -
1:00 PM Session 3 -
3:00 PM Conference Ends